Beautiful....but not so sure about the alligator.... Alaska doesn't have those...although we do have bears and the bears were out and about around town last summer.
We have little bears that usually stay far away from people. Alligators on the other hand ... will eat your dog in a heartbeat. We only have about 6 billions alligators, no exageration. I am sure Alaska is far prettier than Florida, but it might be because you get bored with what you know and a mountain now and then would be nice.
I live in Florida and currently volunteer as a reference librarian at a community college. Here in Florida we have been hit very hard by property tax cuts and massive amounts of foreclosures. As a result of this, the job market is almost non-existent. I am taking this course to learn about new technologies, especially as they pertain to school libraries. I want to use my time while I wait for the economy to improve to strengthen my skills and knowledge. My thanks to the Raven 2.0 group for letting me participate even though I am so very far away.
Beautiful....but not so sure about the alligator.... Alaska doesn't have those...although we do have bears and the bears were out and about around town last summer.
ReplyDeleteAnn
We have little bears that usually stay far away from people. Alligators on the other hand ... will eat your dog in a heartbeat. We only have about 6 billions alligators, no exageration. I am sure Alaska is far prettier than Florida, but it might be because you get bored with what you know and a mountain now and then would be nice.
ReplyDelete