Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Week 3, Thing 7 Technology
Technology has a lot of really great things going for it and I know our society would practically collapse without it but sometimes I wonder about our lack of privacy. I just discovered the website http://www.zabasearch.com/ and what I found was scary. Anybody can find out everything about any of us and I am not too sure that is good. So while I love technology most of the time, there are also times it really makes me wonder if we truly understand what we are creating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that it is sometimes scary..Sometimes I feel like Google is big brother-)I tend to use google tools because I have and account, can keep everything on my igoogle page....but I am sometimes creeped out by them when they customize my searches too much. Reminds me that they probably know more about me than my mother....
ReplyDeleteAnn