Friday, February 6, 2009
Week #2, Things #3 and #4 Using a Blog
Wow, I have never created a blog before and have barely even read of any them. I will have to say that the whole process was pretty confusing. I am finally starting to figure it out now. I did enjoy picking my avatar and spent way too much time on it. It was kind of like playing with paper dolls, changing outfits and looks. That part was definitely fun. I put a welsh corgi dog in with my avatar because my own welsh corgi just passed away and she was a huge part of my life. And she doesn't mind being in a raincoat because in Florida it rains all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmmm. But I thought it was the Sunshine State? I know, climate is what you expect, weather is what you get.
ReplyDeleteAvatars are fun, and go back to the play part of your week 1 post. I have now developed several avatars at different sites. My current favorite is MEEZ.