Friday, February 6, 2009

Week #1, Thing #2 Lifelong Learning

I am a big believer in life long learning. I completed many of my graduate classes over the internet as my university was too far away to make traveling practical. I think the easiest part of life long learning for me would be my confidence level. I feel that I can learn anything I need to if I apply myself.

The hardest part of life long learning would be to play. My life is so busy and filled up with everything I have to do that finding any time for myself is hard. I have been making an effort lately to take some time to relax but so far, I am not doing such a great job.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra :-)

    Looks like you have moved from don't know what I am doing to doing just fine :-)

    Play is a hard one for me as well. I have a hard time seeing it as "valuable" but I know that it is. I use it with kids, I just have a hard time letting myself use it.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete